Recipe by Lori Mama
This is a very simple little recipe and it is revised from one of my favorite cookbooks More-With-Less Cookbook. I quite often double the ingredients, but not the sauce. I hope you will like it.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 2 large potatoes or 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 large apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a medium sized casserole dish with non stick spray.
- Remove sausage meat from casings and divide into bite sized pieces.
- Place meat, potatoes and apples into dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over contents in baking dish.
- Bake covered 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.