Sausage Potato and Cheese Saute
- In a Dutch oven or 4-quart saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in sausages and cook until brown on all sides, turning occasionally (this should take about 25 minutes) transfer to a plate, cool slightly then slice into about 1-inch pieces.
- Add on onions with chili flakes, oregano, basil and marjoram; saute for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add in bell peppers and garlic; saute for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in wine; boil 1 minute.
- Add in tomatoes, potatoes, broth and tomato paste; cook stirring occasionally until the potatoes are JUST tender (about 15 minutes) season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in sausages back to the pot with chopped zucchini; cook for abother 20 minutes or until the zucchini is firm-tender.
- Add in the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese; mix to combine.