Sausage Portabella Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 450°; place the mushroom caps gill side up on a baking sheet; drizzle mushroom caps with olive oil.
- Roast for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Let a small nonstick skillet get heated over med-high heat; add a drizzle of olive oil to the pan.
- Add in the sausage; break up and brown the sausage for 5-7 minutes or until no pink remains.
- Transfer the cooked meat to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Remove the caps from the oven; top each with a layer of marinara, cooked sausage, and cheese.
- Return caps to the oven and bake 3-4 minutes to melt the cheese and brown it at the edges.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven and top with a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning.