1/3 Photos of Sausage Pizza Style Scalloped Potatoes
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I was wanting a Sausage Pizza,but I didn't have the ingredients to make a crust.So, I was looking through my cabinets, and found a box of scalloped potatoes and came up with this recipe.Please feel free to add more of your favorite pizza toppings. If you try it, I hope you enjoy it.Submitted to "ZAAR" on December 28th,2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a medium skillet, over medium heat add pork, onion, and bell pepper.
- 3Cook until pork is no longer pink and the veggies are tender.
- 4While pork/veggie mixture is cooking, boil water for potatoes.
- 5In a large bowl add potatoes, seasoning packet,garlic powder,and 1 cup of cheese.
- 6Pour boiling water over ingredients in bowl,add milk and margarine.
- 7If needed, drain pork/veggie add to potatoes.
- 8Pour into a 2 quart baking dish.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes, then top with remaining cheese.
- 10Return to oven for 10 more minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- 11Let stand for 10 more minutes, so sauce can thicken.
- 12Enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Pizza Style Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 713.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: