- 1 (15 ounce) Pillsbury ready made pie dough
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Italian sausage, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pie crust in 9-in pie pan or quiche pan. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Layer Mozzarella and Cheddar in crust. Top with crumbled Italian Sausage.
- In medium bowl, combine milk, eggs and seasonings. Beat well. Pour egg mixture over mushrooms.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, heat Spaghetti Sauce. To serve, cut quiche in wedges and spoon over each wedge.