1/1 Photo of Sausage Pizza Muffins
This is a super recipe, taste similar to a pizza. I am sure you will enjoy this as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb Italian sausage, casings removed (I like spicy sausage)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) tomato sauce (can use more to taste)
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Brown sausage in skillet; drain any excess fat.
- 2Add bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, seasoning and garlic; cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in tomato sauce and simmer uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- 4Top each muffin half, with about 2 tablespoons or meat sauce then top with shredded cheese.
- 5Broil until cheese melts, and filling is hot.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Pizza Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 795.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: