My Mama makes these for holiday breakfasts or as appetizers. We love 'em! Use your favorite sausage...we like Jimmy Dean.
- 453.59 g bulk sausage
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- Take dough out of can in a whole sheet.
- Press perforated edges together to form one sheet of dough.
- Spread sausage over dough evenly.
- Starting with a long edge, roll dough and sausage into a log.
- Refrigerate log overnight or until firm.
- Slice 1/2 inch pieces from the log and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes.