1/4 Photos of Sausage Pinwheels
Queen of Everything's Note:
My Mama makes these for holiday breakfasts or as appetizers. We love 'em! Use your favorite sausage...we like Jimmy Dean.
My Private Note
- 1Take dough out of can in a whole sheet.
- 2Press perforated edges together to form one sheet of dough.
- 3Spread sausage over dough evenly.
- 4Starting with a long edge, roll dough and sausage into a log.
- 5Refrigerate log overnight or until firm.
- 6Slice 1/2 inch pieces from the log and place on baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 172.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
crescent roll dough