Recipe by Queen of Everything
My Mama makes these for holiday breakfasts or as appetizers. We love 'em! Use your favorite sausage...we like Jimmy Dean.
Top Review by mybirdzone
These are so good! Watch the time, the first batch got too dark. Using parchment paper helped with sticking to the pan. I added a light amount of shredded sharp cheese on top before rolling up. I used two cans of rolls in two different brands and could tell a difference. Next time I will opt for the higher quality brand of crescent rolls only.
Directions See How It's Made
- Take dough out of can in a whole sheet.
- Press perforated edges together to form one sheet of dough.
- Spread sausage over dough evenly.
- Starting with a long edge, roll dough and sausage into a log.
- Refrigerate log overnight or until firm.
- Slice 1/2 inch pieces from the log and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes.