Recipe by Mayniac May Family
Another recipe from my Grandma. These are always a big hit at our family functions. Very easy to make, but so so good!
Top Review by brendabknight
My Dad used to make this recipe from scratch. Using baking mix is a great time saver for those of us who are not accomplished biscuit makers like me! I make a mustard dipping sauce to go with them by mixing my favorite mustard with a little mayo or sour cream. Yum
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Create dough with Bisquick mix and milk.
- On wax paper, roll out dough. Make it as close to a large thin square as possible (don't need to be perfect).
- Spread out sausage (uncooked) on dough. (it spreads easier if you put sausage in microwave for a 20 to 30 seconds).
- Start on one side and roll toward the other, creating a large log shape.
- (wrap up in wax paper and put a towel over it and place in the freezer for around 15 minutes if you want to slice easer. This is not necessary though).
- Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.