Recipe by James Craig
This is an adaptation of a recipe found on the "Meals.com" web site. Cooking time does not include time to cook rice.
Top Review by RecipeNut
I thought this was great!! I made it exactly the way the recipe called for it to be made. I did notice that as you add the ingredients it does not say to mix them but when I saw to add the Worcestershire and the salt I did assume it needed to be mixed. Thanks for a very tasty recipe!
- 16 small fresh link pork sausage links
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sausages on a rack in a baking pan; bake@ 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cut sausages into 1" pieces; set aside.
- Saute peppers in a skillet in oil for 3 minutes.
- Place in a 3 quart casserole; add sausages and next 8 ingredients.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered@ 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.