Recipe by E.A.
Perfect for breakfast, Sunday brunch or a light dinner served with a mixed green salad. Changing the type of sausage changes the dish considerably. I used fennel and asiago cheese sausage and also added a bit of cheese.
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces precooked sausage links, one package
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a blender, mix the milk and eggs for 10 seconds.
- Blend in the flour and salt for 2 minutes and let rest.
- Meanwhile, slice the sausage and scallions.
- Place sausage in a round glass oven dish which has been sprayed to prevent sticking.
- sprinkle with scallions and pour egg batter over sausages.
- Put in oven for 45 minutes or until puffed and browned.
- Serve hot!