1 hr 10 mins
Pat McCardle's Note:
I got this recipe from my Sister.This is so easy, it's hard to believe how good it is.If you have ever been to an Italian Festival, this will bring back fond memories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a roasting pan large enough to hold all ingredients.
- 2Clean peppers, cut into strips& place in the pan.
- 3Cut sausage into 1 1/2 slices& put on top of the peppers.
- 4Pour the tomatoes over them.
- 5Sprinkle the oil and the rest of the ingredients over all.
- 6Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 7Bake about an hour, stirring several times during the cooking.
- 8Serve in a dish or better yet, in sandwiches with crusty Italian bread or rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage & Peppers, Street Fair Style
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.8
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 2202.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 26.6 g