1/2 Photos of Sausage, Peppers, Onions Parmesan Sandwich
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is sweet and hot! I sometimes add a jalapeno for my husband. He's just a hot guy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs hot Italian sausage or 3 lbs sweet Italian sausage links
- 3 onions, sliced
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 3 red bell peppers or 3 yellow bell peppers or 3 green peppers, cut into strips
- 3 cups crushed tomatoes
- 2 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 8 italian sandwich buns, split
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Place sausage in 350 degree oven and brown for 30 minutes.
- 2Drain grease.
- 3Add garlic, onions, peppers, crushes tomatoes and paste.
- 4Stir in seasoning and bake covered for 30 minutes.
- 5Uncover and bake 10 more minutes.
- 6Toast rolls fill with sausage, peppers and onions.
- 7Top with 2 cups of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
- 8Place under broiler till bubble and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage, Peppers, Onions Parmesan Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 826.9
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 119.1 mg
- Sodium 2496.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 44.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: