1/1 Photo of Sausage & Peppers Lasagna
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2BROWN sausage with onions and peppers in large skillet on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and milk in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Combine mozzarella and Parmesan. Reserve 1-1/2 cups. Add remaining to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- 3DRAIN sausage mixture; return to skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce and oregano. Add 1/2 cup water to empty sauce jar; cover with lid and shake well. Stir into meat sauce. Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and half the cream cheese mixture. Top with layers of 3 noodles, half the remaining meat sauce and 3 noodles. Cover with layers of remaining cream cheese mixture, noodles, meat sauce and reserved cheese. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4BAKE 1 hour or until heated through, removing foil after 45 minute Let stand 15 minute before cutting to serve.
- 5Variation: Substitute extra-lean ground beef for the sausage and 1 thawed 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach for the peppers. Squeeze spinach to remove excess liquid before adding to cooked ground beef and onions with the spaghetti sauce and oregano.
- 6Nutrition Information Per Serving: 360 calories, 23g total fat, 13g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 730mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 16g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage & Peppers Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 483.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese