Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from a Kraft leaflet. I have not tried this just posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 16 ounces phildelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups kraft shredded mozzarella cheese, divided (low-moisture recommended)
- 1⁄2 cup kraft grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- Heat oven to 350.
- Brown sausage with vegetables. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and milk with mixer until well blended. Combine mozzarella and Parmesan. Reserve 1 1/2 cups; mix remaining with cream cheese mixture.
- Drain sausage; return to skillet. Stir spaghetti sauce, water and oregano into meat sauce. Spread 1/3 of meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and half the cream cheese mixture. Top with 3 noodles, half the remaining meat sauce and 3 noodles. Cover with layers of remaining cream cheese mixture, noodles, meat sauce and reserved cheese. Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through, removing foil after 45 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting to serve.