Recipe by MizzNezz
Lots of flavor in a very easy supper.
Top Review by tara portee
I liked this very much. I only used 1 large potato and I put it in the microwave for 2 minutes first so that I could reduce the cooking time. I used half of the soup mix and half of the water. I don't think I used a whole pound of sausage. It ended up making about three servings or two large servings. Thanks for a speedy and yummy dish.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 2 inch slices
- 1 large green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 large red pepper, cut in strips
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and diced large
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water