Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I do not know where my Dad got this recipe, but it is super easy and as delicious as it is colorful!
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 1 lb spaghetti
- Remove sausage from casing. Crumble and brown over medium-high heat along with the garlic. When sausage is cooked through, add the tomatoes and throw the bell peppers and onion on top. Lower heat to medium-low and cover. Stir when the peppers and onions soften up a bit and return cover. Cook until the onions are soft and opaque, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed. Serve with the sauce.