Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- 1 lb bob evans Italian sausage (doesn't have to be bob Evans)
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles, Cooked according to package directions
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350. Crumble sausage into medium skillet;Cook over medium heat until browned, Stirring Occasionally. Remove sausage and drain. In a Large lightly greesed casserole dish,layer one half noodles, one half sausage and one half remaining ingredints. repeat with second lqyer of noodles, then sausage and remaning ingredients, Reserving several pepperoni slices to garnish top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes. Serve immedatly of refridgerate leftovers.