Top Review by Monique #2
I made a half batch and wasn't too pleased with the outcome of these muffins. The main problem that I had with them is that I found that I could taste the cornmeal. If it wasn't for the cornmeal taste I think I would have given these a higher rating.
I doubt that I will try this recipe again.
- 6 cups Bisquick
- 3 cups cornmeal
- 8 eggs
- 4 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 lbs sausage links, crumbled and cooked
- 5 cups shredded cheese
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 2 -3 onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine Bisquick, cornmeal, eggs and milk.
- Add sausage and milk, mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Do not use liners as the muffins will stick.
- Fill muffin cups almost to the top.
- Bake regular sized muffins for 15-18 mins.
- Bake mini muffins 9-12 minutes.