This is my variation of Sausage Breakfast Muffins (OAMC). I am one who likes lots of "stuff" in my breakfast muffins, but the above is a great base. You can halve or double the recipe easily.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine Bisquick, cornmeal, eggs and milk.
- Add sausage and milk, mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Do not use liners as the muffins will stick.
- Fill muffin cups almost to the top.
- Bake regular sized muffins for 15-18 mins.
- Bake mini muffins 9-12 minutes.