Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found in July 2010 Good Housekeeping and posting here for safekeeping. Looks like a super easy and fast dinner
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 large onions
- 5 bell peppers, any colors
- 2 lbs kielbasa
- If using bamboo skewers, soak skewers in cold water at least 30 minutes to prevent burning. Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct heat grilling on medium.
- In small bowl, combine oil, garlic, oregano, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper. Let stand while you cut onions, peppers, and sausages into 1 inch chunks.
- Thread peppers, 2 at a time and alternating with onion and sausage, onto skewers. Brush skewers with oil mixture.
- Place on hot grill grate; cover and cook 10-12 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
I made these on my George Foreman grill and my family really enjoyed these. I didn't use the marinade part but followed the rest of the recipe. My family said "I could make these again!"