1/1 Photo of Sausage Pepper and Potato Quiche
1 hr 10 mins
The Miserable Gourmet's Note:
We love quiche in my house, and sometimes dinner calls for a more hearty version. This one makes hubs happy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove casing from sausage and cook in a pan over medium heat until browned. Use a wooden spoon and crumble the sausage as it cooks. Drain on a paper towel to remove any fat.
- 2In same pan, gently saute peppers and onions about 5 min until soft. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Again using same pan, heat olive oil and cook potato slices about 10 min to soften.
- 4Preheat oven to 350. Lay pie crust into pie pan and lay potato slices to cover bottom. Next add crumbled sausage, peppers and onions. Whisk together egg and milk and pour over top of mixture. Top with cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes or until set and golden.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Pepper and Potato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.3
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 164.4 mg
- Sodium 843.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 25.4 g