1/3 Photos of Sausage Pepper and Onions Baked
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
The Italian herbs consists of thyme, sage, rosemary, oregano, basil, parsley, marjoram which you can mix as you like or buy store prepared mixes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large Dutch oven place peppers onions, sausage and bake covered for 1 hour.
- 3Place on stove top removing sausage and set aside.
- 4To the peppers and onions and juices (there will be lots of liquid) add the remaining ingredients and simmer till a thick consistency.
- 5Meanwhile slice sausage lengthwise.
- 6When sauce is to desired thickness and the sausage to reheat and serve over pasta or on a fresh roll.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Pepper and Onions Baked
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 333.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs