1/1 Photo of Sausage Pasta Bake
Delicious comfort food. Sausages in a rich tomato sauce on a bed of spiral pasta, covered in cheese and baked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2In a large pan, add water and heat until boiling.
- 3Add pasta and cook until just soft.
- 4Drain and place in heat proof oven dish.
- 5Fry sausages until cooked. Place on absorbent paper to soak up excess fat.
- 6Chop onions and bacon and fry over medium heat with garlic until onions are cooked (to liking).
- 7Cut sausages into bite sized pieces (remove skin if needed).
- 8Add sugar and canned tomatoes and sausage pieces to frying pan.
- 9Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 10Add parsley.
- 11Pour over pasta.
- 12Grate cheddar and parmesan cheese over pasta dish.
- 13Place in oven for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (620 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1028.9
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 133.3 mg
- Sodium 1517.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 44.7 g