Recipe by babygirl65
My sister gave me this recipe just yesterday. I'm going to make it this week-end but it sounds yummy!! She said if you like the McDonald's McGriddles, you'll like this!!
Top Review by the6-sranch
I liked this alot, and my husband loved it, but I think it could be improved by doubling up on the sausage and using any-size homemade pancakes. I also cooked this uncovered in a 13x9 dish and it was done after 40 minutes. Can't wait to make it again! Thanks for the recipe!
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- frozen pancakes (mini)
- 8 sausage patties, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 11 x 7 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs with milk, stir in cheese and salt. Set aside.
- Arrange half of the mini pancakes on bottom of dish. Top with sausage patties, then pour egg mixture over sausages. Top with remaining pancakes.
- Gently press pancakes into egg mixture to partially coat. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, uncover and bake another 30-35 minutes.
- Let stand before serving. Drizzle with syrup. Serve with fresh fruit.