1 hr 10 mins
My sister gave me this recipe just yesterday. I'm going to make it this week-end but it sounds yummy!! She said if you like the McDonald's McGriddles, you'll like this!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 11 x 7 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Beat eggs with milk, stir in cheese and salt. Set aside.
- 3Arrange half of the mini pancakes on bottom of dish. Top with sausage patties, then pour egg mixture over sausages. Top with remaining pancakes.
- 4Gently press pancakes into egg mixture to partially coat. Cover with foil.
- 5Bake 30 minutes, uncover and bake another 30-35 minutes.
- 6Let stand before serving. Drizzle with syrup. Serve with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage & Pancake Strata
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 445.6 mg
- Sodium 460.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: