Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Great for parties or any family gathering.
Top Review by Smilynn
This was very good. Easy to make. I used poppy seed since I didn't have caraway. This was my contribution at the Auburn vs. Alabama football party. We spanked Bama so I will make this again next year for luck! Thanks for posting.
- 1 lb mild bulk pork sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage and onion until sausage is browned and onion is tender; drain.
- Combine biscuit mix, milk, and 1 egg; mix well.
- Spread mixture in a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds; top with sausage mixture.
- Combine sour cream, salt, and 1 egg; blend well.
- Pour over sausage mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut into squares.