Sausage Onion and Pepper Pizza
- Preheat oven to 500. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add sausage and flatten with a spoon. Cook over medium high heat, breaking up sausage with a wooden spoon into small pieces, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Drain sausage on paper towels. Wipe out skillet if necessary.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium high heat. Add green and red bell peppers, onion and garlic. Coat vegetables lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook, stirring often, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in oregano and pepper flakes.
- Spread tomato sauce over crust. Top with vegetable mixture. Dot with sausages and sprinkle cheese over everything.
- Bake pizza for about 12 minutes, until crust is golden. Slide pizza onto a large cutting board. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges and serve.