Recipe by The Polish Avenger
The turkey sausage cuts the fat without sacirficing taste, I think. This serves 2 so expand if you need to!
- 1 lb Italian turkey sausage link
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 small onion (more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 10 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange peppers, onions and sausage links evenly.
- Place dish in oven, bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes, reduce heat and bake an additional 20 minutes if necessary.