1/1 Photo of Sausage 'n Hamburger Rounds
These are delicious! I have served them several times at pot lucks and friends' get togethers. They are so easy to make and so convenient to constantly have on hand. Yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line cookie sheets with wax paper or parchment paper.
- 2Spread party rye slices onto the lined cookie sheets (Makes approximately 60 pieces).
- 3Brown Ground Beef and Pork Sausage together.
- 4While browning meat, cut up velveeta into chunks.
- 5Drain grease thoroughly from meat mixture.
- 6Add all other ingredients to the meat mixture and cook until the cheese melts, stirring as it cooks.
- 7Remove from heat and drop mixture by spoonfuls onto the party rye slices.
- 8Place cookie sheets into freezer and freeze the party rye rounds.
- 9When frozen, remove from cookie sheets and slide into plastic bags returning to the freezer for later use.
- 10When ready to use, take desired amount from the bag and place on cookie sheet under the broiler until brown and bubbly.
- 11(Few minutes).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage 'n Hamburger Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature party rye rounds