A favorite appetizer of my family's. Easy and makes a lot so you may want to half the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 48 large mushrooms
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage, cooked,crumbled,and drained
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning (Tony Chachere's)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Remove stems from mushrooms and discard; set mushroom caps aside.
- 2In a mixing bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- 3Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
- 4Place stuffed mushrooms into two greased 13x9 inch baking dishes.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 16-20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Mushroom Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (2006 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g