My favorite recipe in the whole world. And doesn't take forever either. Use on any pasta of your choice...fettuccine, gnocchi, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Alfredo sauce cooks fairly quickly, so begin your pasta first.
- 2Defrost sausages is microwave. Mash them with a fork until broken into little chunks.
- 3Melt butter in large pot. Add sausage pieces and sliced mushrooms over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- 4Add heavy cream and spices and reduce heat a bit. Stir frequently until cream thickens (about 8-10 minutes).
- 5Remove from heat and add Parmesan. Stir thoroughly. Serve over cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Mushroom Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1144.6
- Calories from Fat 1067
- Total Fat 118.5 g
- Saturated Fat 73.8 g
- Cholesterol 409.1 mg
- Sodium 638.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetarian sausage links