Recipe by children from A to Z
This is from Simple & Delicious. This for one of those quick dinners yet homemade.
Top Review by Chalsea
Excellent! Had a wonderful flavor. I used hot sausage which gave it a great kick! I have trouble finding great sausage recipes, so I was glad to find this one. Thanks for sharing, I'll be making this again.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) cancondensed cream tomato bisque soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefronzen broccoli florets, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a dutch oven, cook sausage and onion in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the soup, milk, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil;.
- reduce heat.
- Drain macaroni; add to sausage mixture.
- Stir in broccoli; heat through.