Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is from Simple & Delicious. This for one of those quick dinners yet homemade.
Make and share this Sausage Macaroni Supper recipe from Food.com.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a dutch oven, cook sausage and onion in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the soup, milk, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil;.
- reduce heat.
- Drain macaroni; add to sausage mixture.
- Stir in broccoli; heat through.
Excellent! Had a wonderful flavor. I used hot sausage which gave it a great kick! I have trouble finding great sausage recipes, so I was glad to find this one. Thanks for sharing, I'll be making this again.