1/1 Photo of Sausage Macaroni Supper
children from A to Z's Note:
This is from Simple & Delicious. This for one of those quick dinners yet homemade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a dutch oven, cook sausage and onion in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir in the soup, milk, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 4Bring to a boil;.
- 5reduce heat.
- 6Drain macaroni; add to sausage mixture.
- 7Stir in broccoli; heat through.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Macaroni Supper
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.5
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 1131.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: