Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
As with most meatloaf, the left-overs make great sandwiches.
Make and share this Sausage Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg and milk together.
- Add in the sausage, crackers, onion, and pepper; mix well using your hands to incorporate ingredients.
- Place mixture in a lightly greased 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for about 1 hour or until sausage is no longer pink.
- Pour off excess grease.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; remove from pan and slice.