From the December 2001 Bon Appetit issue, a welcomed addition to Christmas morning breakfast. (Younger children will still probably prefer plain ol' sausage, so I cook sausage to suit all ages holiday mornings!) This recipe receives excellent reviews on epicurious.com. Very popular with many breakfast eaters!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk apricot preserves in saucepan over medium heat until melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- 2Add mustard and whisk until beginning to simmer, about 30 seconds.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in rosemary.
- 5Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 6(Can be made 1 day ahead, and refrigerated. Stir over medium heat until warmed through.).
- 7Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Add sausages and saute until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- 9Transfer to saucepan with glaze.
- 10Stir over medium heat until sausages are glazed, about 1 minute.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Links With Apricot-Mustard Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.5
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 819.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage links