1/2 Photos of Sausage Link Roll Ups With Buttermilk Biscuits
I came up with this recipe to clean out the frige. The biscuits were coming up on expiration and i was hungry for something cheesey. This is so simple and rather tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8)
- 16 sausage links, thawed
- 8 slices cheese
- 1So incredibly simple.
- 2Heat oven to 350*.
- 3Open biscuits, on a lightly floured surface roll them flat.
- 4Place a slice of cheese and 2 sausage links on the biscuits. Roll up.
- 5(I used frozen links and thawed them partially in the microwave first.).
- 6Place on the baking sheet, seam side down.
- 7Bake until golden brown about 15-18 minutes.
- 8To complete the breakfast, make your favorite eggs, grab a piece of fruit and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Link Roll Ups With Buttermilk Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.6
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 1542.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 23.1 g