Prep 8 mins
Cook 18 mins
I came up with this recipe to clean out the frige. The biscuits were coming up on expiration and i was hungry for something cheesey. This is so simple and rather tasty.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8)
- 16 sausage links, thawed
- 8 slices cheese
- So incredibly simple.
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Open biscuits, on a lightly floured surface roll them flat.
- Place a slice of cheese and 2 sausage links on the biscuits. Roll up.
- (I used frozen links and thawed them partially in the microwave first.).
- Place on the baking sheet, seam side down.
- Bake until golden brown about 15-18 minutes.
- To complete the breakfast, make your favorite eggs, grab a piece of fruit and enjoy!
I made this for my SO and I,over a week ago.And I'm really sorry that I waited till now to rate this recipe.Since there are only two of us,I only used 8 brown n'serve sausage links.And for the biscuits I used a 5 count can of the Pillsbury Grands Butter-Tastin'Biscuits.I served this with scrambled eggs and fried potatoes,and it made a great dinner.Thanks for posting,this will be made again."Keep Smiling :)"
This made s nice quick breakfast. Everyone liked it. Thanks Misti_ Country_Gril. Bullwinkle