Prep 1 hr
Cook 6 mins
From an unknown source. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 16 ounces white pearl onions, drained
- 8 medium mushrooms
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in 8 pieces
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Place sausages, onions, mushrooms, and zucchini in a 2 quart bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients, pour over sausage and vegetables.
- Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 1 hour but not longer than 24.
- To serve: About 20 minutes before serving, drain sausage and vegetables, reserving the marinade.
- Alternate sausage and vegetables on 4 skewers.
- Set oven to broil.
- Place kabobs on a rack in a broiler pan.
- Brush with marinade.
- Broil until sausage is hot and zucchini, crisp-tender, 6-8 minutes.
- Brush with marinade before serving.