My cousin's wife makes this for almost all family gatherings and they are always a hit. I recently asked her for the recipe and started making them for my own social gatherings. This recipe makes a lot of poppers. You could easily half the recipe for smaller gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, drain.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and parmesan, fold in sausage.
- 4Spoon about 1 tablespoon full into each jalapeno half.
- 5Place filled jalapenos in two ungreased baking dishes.
- 6Bake, uncovered for 15-20 minutes until filling is slightly brown.
- 7Serve with ranch dressing, if desired.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Jalapeno Poppers
Serving Size: 1 (1088 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 57.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g