Recipe by vrvrvr
This became my kids' favorite breakfast when they were little...and they still love it lo these many years later. Easy, fast and filling!
Top Review by *Parsley*
It doesn't take much longer to make this hot breakfast than it does to microwave something less appealing. This is great for kids. I used turkey sausage links and just added a little bit of salt and pepper. The fresh parsley is a must. Don't skip it! Thanx for posting!
- 4 links brown and serve sausages
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- fresh parsley (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In cold skillet, cut sausage links into thin slices. Add a couple tablespoons of water to skillet.
- Turn burner to medium-high heat and cook until water has evaporated and sausage is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs in small bowl.
- Add eggs to skillet directly on top of sausage pieces. Let set briefly, lift portions with spatula and flip over to cook to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley, serve.