- 680.38 g ring Polish sausage
- 473.18 ml beer
- 473.18 ml water
- 2 onions, sliced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 14.79 ml flour
- 2.46 ml maggi seasoning or 2.46 ml beef bouillon granules
- 9.85 ml vinegar
- sugar, to taste
- Simmer sausage and onion in combined water and beer for 20 minutes.
- Brown the butter and blend in flour.
- Slowly add 1 cup of liquid strained from the meat.
- Stir until thoroughly blended. If sauce is too thick, add more liquid.
- Add Maggi extract, vinegar and sugar to taste(brown sugar may be substituted).
- Slice the sausage, pour the sauce over it,.
- and serve with boiled potatoes.