Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious way to serve polish sausage.
- 680.38 g ring Polish sausage
- 473.18 ml beer
- 473.18 ml water
- 2 onions, sliced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 14.79 ml flour
- 2.46 ml maggi seasoning or 2.46 ml beef bouillon granules
- 9.85 ml vinegar
- sugar, to taste
- Simmer sausage and onion in combined water and beer for 20 minutes.
- Brown the butter and blend in flour.
- Slowly add 1 cup of liquid strained from the meat.
- Stir until thoroughly blended. If sauce is too thick, add more liquid.
- Add Maggi extract, vinegar and sugar to taste(brown sugar may be substituted).
- Slice the sausage, pour the sauce over it,.
- and serve with boiled potatoes.
Very easy and tastey. Used Newcastle Brow Ale and loved it. I made haluski with it as a side dish.
Had these for lunch today and they were a big hit!! Easy recipe with terrific flavor! Thanks for posting! **Made for ZWT4**
This was very good and super easy to make. I used Budweiser for the beer and Kielbasa Polish Sausage. I loved the flavor that the beer added to the sauce! The sauce hinted at a sweetness (from the beer) and was savory at the same time. This is a great Polish Sausage recipe and I will use this one again. Zaar World Tour 4. Whine and Cheese.