1/4 Photos of Sausage in Polish Sauce - Kielbasa W Polskim Sosie
A delicious way to serve polish sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simmer sausage and onion in combined water and beer for 20 minutes.
- 2Brown the butter and blend in flour.
- 3Slowly add 1 cup of liquid strained from the meat.
- 4Stir until thoroughly blended. If sauce is too thick, add more liquid.
- 5Add Maggi extract, vinegar and sugar to taste(brown sugar may be substituted).
- 6Slice the sausage, pour the sauce over it,.
- 7and serve with boiled potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage in Polish Sauce - Kielbasa W Polskim Sosie
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 661.7
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 126.7 mg
- Sodium 1519.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: