Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Good old-country comfort food.
Make and share this Sausage in Polish Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Sauté onion in 2 tablespoons butter until golden.
- Add kielbasa, broth, and beer. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Blend flour into remaining 1 tablespoon butter; stir into broth.
- Add vinegar, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes. Cover and cook over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice kielbasa into 2-inch chunks and serve.
Absolutely wonderful!!!! 5 stars is not enough! The only change I will make in the future is to cut up the sausage a bit smaller so we can eat it easier in a bowl and I will make sure to have some good bread to sop up the yummy sauce! This was a real treat that I will make again and again! Thank you ElaineAnn!!!!
I threw in some corn too. This is a new family favorite!