Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I wanted pancakes and sausage, but I didn't want anything ordinary. So,this is what came out of the dark depths of my brain.I had to list how many servings that this makes,but the amount of servings that you get will depend on how big you make them.The prep time also includes the time it takes to brown the sausage.Submitted to "ZAAR" on September 9th,2008.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix egg and milk together very well.
- Mix in enough flour to desired thickness of batter is reached.
- Add sausage to batter,make sure sausage is evenly mixed into batter.
- For each pancake, pour desired amount of batter on a griddle or into a well oiled skillet over medium heat.
- Cook on one side until top bubbles, and pancakes are slightly dry on top.
- Flip over and cook other side until golden browned.
- Top with butter and/or syrup, enjoy.