1/1 Photo of Sausage in Pancakes
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I wanted pancakes and sausage, but I didn't want anything ordinary. So,this is what came out of the dark depths of my brain.I had to list how many servings that this makes,but the amount of servings that you get will depend on how big you make them.The prep time also includes the time it takes to brown the sausage.Submitted to "ZAAR" on September 9th,2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix egg and milk together very well.
- 2Mix in enough flour to desired thickness of batter is reached.
- 3Add sausage to batter,make sure sausage is evenly mixed into batter.
- 4For each pancake, pour desired amount of batter on a griddle or into a well oiled skillet over medium heat.
- 5Cook on one side until top bubbles, and pancakes are slightly dry on top.
- 6Flip over and cook other side until golden browned.
- 7Top with butter and/or syrup, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage in Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 345.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown and serve sausages