1/1 Photo of Sausage Hash Sliders #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe kind of just popped into my head, when I thought about one of my family's favorites, sausage balls. Seems like I make these especially around the hoildays, but sausage balls are good anytime. At our house we have tapas night usually once a week and sliders often find their way into my home on this night. So hence we have Sausage Hash Sliders. This is a great dish to bring the kids into the kitchen and let them help, it's so easy and just their size. I love this so much with the potatoes, I think it will become my new go-to recipe for sausage patties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 tea biscuits or 12 slider buns
- 1/2 lb hot sausage
- 1 1/2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-horseradish mustard
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a bowl mix sausage, potatoes, and cheese with hands,once fully blended roll into balls and form into patties depending on size of bread.
- 3Place on baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes, flipping mid-way through cook time, for extra crisp turn broiler on last minute.
- 4Cook bisciuts per directions.
- 5Once out of oven slice biscuits in half, place patties on biscuit and top with mustard.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Hash Sliders #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.3
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Sodium 651.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns