Recipe by tonistime
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe kind of just popped into my head, when I thought about one of my family's favorites, sausage balls. Seems like I make these especially around the hoildays, but sausage balls are good anytime. At our house we have tapas night usually once a week and sliders often find their way into my home on this night. So hence we have Sausage Hash Sliders. This is a great dish to bring the kids into the kitchen and let them help, it's so easy and just their size. I love this so much with the potatoes, I think it will become my new go-to recipe for sausage patties.
- 12 tea biscuits or 12 slider buns
- 1⁄2 lb hot sausage
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-horseradish mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl mix sausage, potatoes, and cheese with hands,once fully blended roll into balls and form into patties depending on size of bread.
- Place on baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes, flipping mid-way through cook time, for extra crisp turn broiler on last minute.
- Cook bisciuts per directions.
- Once out of oven slice biscuits in half, place patties on biscuit and top with mustard.