This is just like Biscuits and Gravy in a casserole format, great for groups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb frozen tater tots
- 2 Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheets
- 2 cups country gravy mix
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray a 9 x 13 pan.
- 3fill the bottom of the pan with crescent roll dough.
- 4cover the dough with tater tots.
- 5Cook and drain sausage, break up into small pieces.
- 6place sausage on top of the tater tots.
- 7Place gravy on top of the sausage.
- 8Cover the top with crescent roll dough.
- 9bake for 25 to 30 miniutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Gravy Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.9
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 694.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheets
country gravy mix