Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is just like Biscuits and Gravy in a casserole format, great for groups
- 1 lb frozen tater tots
- 2 Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheets
- 2 cups country gravy mix
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan.
- fill the bottom of the pan with crescent roll dough.
- cover the dough with tater tots.
- Cook and drain sausage, break up into small pieces.
- place sausage on top of the tater tots.
- Place gravy on top of the sausage.
- Cover the top with crescent roll dough.
- bake for 25 to 30 miniutes.