Recipe by NRG Tribe
A great topper for the gluten free biscuits, Together they make a hardy, low carb breakfast.
- 453.59 g grass fed beef sausages or 453.59 g bison sausage or 453.59 g pork sausage
- 29.58 ml arrowroot
- 396.89 g coconut milk
- 1.23 ml fennel seed
- 4.92 ml dried rubbed sage
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- 1.23 ml sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage over medium-high heat, breaking into small chunks.
- When fully cooked, remove sausage and set aside.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add arrowroot powder, stirring constantly until it becomes thick and almost dry.
- Add the coconut milk 1/3 at a time, whisking into the "roux".
- After all of the coconut milk has been added, add the fennel, sage, cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Add the sausage back in, stir and let cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve with gluten free biscuits.