Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My Version of sausage gravy.
Make and share this Sausage Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Mix milk, bouillon, Worcestershire, Seasoning Salt, and pepper together and let sit.
- Brown sausage and onion in a small amount of oil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat.
- Add butter.
- Stir until melted and incorporated.
- Slowly add flour to sausage.
- Stir mixture for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Slowly add milk mixture to sausage.
- Heat until desired consistency.
- Serve over biscuits or toast.
The DH really ate this up. I made this breakky type meal for his supper tonight. Filling and full of flavor. Made home-made biscuits too. Made for Farm Cooking in the Photoforum~