- 1 lb sausage
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon ground sage
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble and fry sausage until done. Add the flour, stir until the sausage is coated and a golden color.
- Slowly pour in the milk and mix well.
- Add the bullion cubes,Worcestershire sauce and poultry seasoning and mix well.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring often until the desired thickness. Serve over biscuits or toast.