- 453.59 g pork sage sausage
- 29.58 ml bacon grease
- 59.14-118.29 ml flour
- 946.0 ml half-and-half
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- brown sausage, drain, reserving grease.
- add bacon grease to pan.
- heat on medium high until hot.
- slowly add flour, stirring well after each addition of flour until pretty well thick.
- allow mixture to get really brown until you think it's beginning to burn.
- add half and half about a cup at at a time, stirring well, until desired consistency.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- (if you think it's too thick, add more half and half or milk).
- return sausage to pan and heat.
- serve on biscuits.