Recipe by Laka
Easy to make and quick to cook this sausage and broccoli gnocchi is the hearty and comforting dish. And who would object to broccoli in this company?
- 500 g fresh sausages
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 100 ml red wine
- 400 g chopped tomatoes, from a can
- 200 ml tomato puree
- 200 g broccoli, florets only
- 500 g potato gnocchi (Chicche di patate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze the sausage meat out of the skins into the casserole pan with the rosemary leaves (discard the sausage skins). Break the meat apart, stirring regularly.
- Pour the wine into the sausage pan and deglaze the pan.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and broccoli florets, stir and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat until the broccoli is cooked al dente.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain. Add the gnocchi to the sausage and broccoli sauce, toss to cover.
- Serve accompanied with green salad.