Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
"Bake" is a little misleading. All ingredients get tossed in a crockpot and forgotten for 6 to 8 hours...from an old Better Homes and Gardens crockpot cookbook. This is a family favorite
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 lb Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on High for 3 to 4 hours or Low 6 to 8 hours.
- Season to taste.
- Before serving remove bay leaves.